Fillers Augmetnation with Hyaluronic acid
Fillers is a cosmetic combined treatment with Botulinum toxin type A . It’s one of the most common nonsurgical cosmetic procedures done in the aesthetic clinic .It’s used to restore facial contours due to volumn loss from aging process .
HA fillers are typically soft and gel-like. The results are temporary, lasting 6 to 12 months or longer before the body gradually and naturally absorbs the particles. Most HA fillers are infused with lidocaine to help minimize discomfort during and after treatment. FDA approved HA fillers include:
How Can Dermal Fillers Enhance your Appearance
- Enhance & restore volume loss from aging process ,sunken cheeks or temples,frontal
- Enhance facial lifting from sagging face due to aging
- Smooth out lines around nose and mouth (a.k.a. marionette lines, smile lines, and parentheses)
- Diminish vertical lip lines
- Plump & enhance the lips
- Smooth out a chin crease and chin contour
- Improve symmetry among facial features
Find a qualified dermal filler provider near you
With the help of an experienced, qualified provider, injectable fillers can provide natural-looking enhancements to help you feel more confident in your appearance. If you’re ready to learn more about your options, the next step is to meet with a board certified cosmetic dermatologist for a consultation.