Fractional RF System
- Fractional RF is the result of the connection between radio frequency and micro needle therapy systems.
- Fractional RF is a minimally invasive procedure with 25 RF electrodes (the micro-needles).
- It provides direct heating to both the epidermis and dermis by precise control of the depth of needles from 0.5 mm to 3.5 mm.
- The treatment has minimum downtime – erythema and swelling lasts for 1 to 3 hours after the treatment.
- Accuracy of 0.1 mm!
Why Fractional RF ?
- Unique effects of direct RF heat, minimally invasive fractional radiofrequency micro needles.
Original Fractional RF.Concentrated strong radio wave energy, in order to maximise the effects of RF.
Less pain, no side effects, no recovery.
- Advanced controls input relatively painless electrodes using advanced technology “Shock Free Needles”.
- Impressive results visible immediately after the treatment.
- Fractional RF device is used to rejuvenate the skin, improving its elasticity, and in the treatment of acne scarring by the use of the reserve power of the healthy tissue surrounding the treatment zone.
- The treatment does not affect daily life. After the treatment, erythema and swelling lasts from 1 to 3 hours.
- With sophisticated technology, strong energy is delivered directly to the target area. It covers the entire face: the centre of the forehead, flabby cheeks, areas around the eyes and jaw line.
Indications for Fractional RF system:
- Advanced aging and photoaging of the skin
- Wrinkles and skin laxity
- Deep scar
- Excessive sweating
- Stretch Marks
- Body tightening ie. legs, arms
Effects visible immediately after the treatment of Fractional RF:
- Significant improvement in skin tension lines of the jaw
- Improve skin elasticity
- Improvement in skin tone
- Wrinkle reduction
- Reduction of discoloration
- Decreased activity of the sebaceous glands in both the treatment of seborrhea of the skin of the face, as well as hyperhidrosis
The clinical results seen one month after treatment are:
- Improve skin tone and fading hyper-pigmentation (93%),
- Reducing pores in the face (87%),
- Appearance of fine lines and wrinkles (77%),
- Improvement in skin tightening of the face (70%),
- Reduction of naso-labial folds (57%).