What are dermal fillers?
– Collagen and hyaluronic acid beneath our skin helps to keep our skin looking firm and young. With time, sunlight and other environment pollutants, unfortunately, our skin loses its collagen, leading to a loss of firmness, elasticity and volume. And as the aging process continues, skin may start sagging and wrinkling, resulting in the formation of lines, wrinkles and folds.
Dermal fillers can help to “fill in” facial indentations, add volume to your skin, smooth unwanted facial wrinkles and lines and help skin regain its youthful look. Dermal fillers can also help to enhance facial features such as augmenting nose bridge and cheek bones, and transforming thin lips fuller to that “Angelina Jolie’s pout”. This treatment produces immediate results, with minimal and transient swelling or redness.
Fillers include collagen, hyaluronic acid and fat. We prefer to use these non permanent dermal fillers that are totally biodegradable, and their results usually last from 9 months to about a year. Optimal results can be maintained over a long period of time through regular repeated treatments.
Brand of dermal fillers used ?
- Juverderm:Juverderm Ultra,Juverderm Ultra Plus,Juverderm Voluma
- Restylane: Restylane,Perlane,Restylane Vital.
- Perfectha:Perfectha Derm,Perfectha Deep,Perfectha Subcu.
– All brands ,US FDA Approval for safety dermal filler
Benefits of Dermal Fillers
Dermal Fillers can be used to improve the skin’s contour and reduce depressions in the following:
- Frown lines that run between the eyebrows (glabellar lines)
- Smoker’s lines which are vertical lines on the mouth (perioral lines)
- Marionette lines at the corner of the mouth (oral commissures)
- Worry lines that run across the forehead (forehead lines)
- Crow’s feet at the corner of the eyes (periorbital lines)
- Deep smile lines that run from side of the nose to corners of the mouth (nasolabial furrows)
- Cheek depressions / cheek enhancements
- Lip augmentation
- Lip contouring
- Acne scars
Are fillers safe?
Yes. All Brands are safe because they contain no animal proteins allergens or chemicals, thus eliminating the risk of eliciting allergic reactions. Even people with food sensitivities can receive these fillers safely. The hyaluronic acid are naturally integrated into the tissue, and allow for the passage of vital nutrients like oxygen and hormones. As cells are also able to pass between fragments of the gel, the skin will look perfectly healthy and natural. Evolence, a natural collagen, has been used as an injectable beauty treatment for more than two decades with an excellent safety record. Evolence has also undergone additional extensive safety testing to ensure safe use by its users.